Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 5: Six Minutes to help anyone!


So I know it can be a challenge waking up an hour earlier for yourself and Hal Elrod's solution is to give yourself 6 minutes of your day in the beginning for you. 


I think we all need that time to collect ourselves before the day gets really hectic. This is an excellent way to start. Hal's strategy is very good, and I find it is helping me in many ways. I believe it has helped me in that, I have always wanted to do things like meditate, pray, read, write, focus on my goals, and exercise but I never had the umphf! This gives me a way to put my growth first so I can then be better at serving and leading others. I hope you can take care of yourself today so you can then help others go further than where they are now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment