Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 13 and Day 14


I needed help today because I was not following my Miracle Morning as best I could. So I did one of the best things I could do for myself. I asked for help. I was listening to Hal Elrod's podcast and he was talking about the Miracle Morning Community. He went on to say how important it is to have people that can support you when you need it. He is absolutely right. I was able to connect with someone, and I hope we can help each other in deepening our individual levels of personal commitment. I think what I do is that I take on too much, then get frustrated, and then I give up. Then I feel bad and do something to make myself feel better. I want to learn to keep going. To keep reaching for my goal because that is the only way I will be able to build a healthy, successful, and life giving life that I can share with others. Here is to recommitting and living and excellent life!

No comments:

Post a Comment