Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 10 Any Growth is Better Than No Growth!



Not gonna lie... I thought I woke up an hour early but APPARENTLY I did not. I forgot about day light savings time and so I was not able to do my miracle morning today. I was about to meditate this morning though which I am finding as so essential for thinking clearly. I was able to sit and push out any excess thoughts. This has been tremendous for me. It helped me form my day and think about my CCD class that I teach. I was very grateful for at least having that little bit of time to center myself. I decided that since I was not able to do everything in the morning that I would do what I could throughout my day. I wrote for about an hour and half as I sat in church today. I was also able to exercise by practicing my basic form of Tai chi. Before I go to bed I am going to read a little, do some affirmations and visualize how I want tomorrow to unfold. Any growth is better than no growth! If you forget to do what you have told yourself you would, try to rectify that as soon as you can! Do not fall into the temptation of thinking that I will just do it tomorrow. It very rarely, if ever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment