Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 11 Exercise


Exercise. Exercise is something that was not my thing. I don't know what is the exact reason but I believe laziness is probably the largest factor. It is simply easier not to do something. I was speaking with a good friend yesterday and he reminded that most people to do not want to go the gym. It is not until you start working out that your body wants you to keep going. I thought about this morning because I was definitely feeling that way. It was great to remember that as long as I start that my body will want to finish.  I am not sure if you have ever seen this before but this is called a Wheel of Life.



In the Wheel of Life you mark how satisfied you are with different aspects of your life on a scale of 1 - 10. My lowest areas were Finance and Health. These are the ones I want to focus on. I want to be much more satisfied with my health and the Miracle Morning has helped me to realize this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment