Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My First Project to Manage



I want to begin putting into practice some of the Project Management skills I have gained from these classes. I have been thinking about starting a Youth Group and  an opportunity may have presented itself to me. It is a three year commitment. SOOOO my Project Management challenge will be to make a three year Youth Ministry program where I will have every week planned out for the next 3 years. I will be listing goals, movies we will watch, and ideas for forming leaders in the group. I am very excited about this project. I want to challenge myself to do this and plan this out. Even if I fail and only plan out 33%, I still would have planned out a whole year. So I looking forward to this endeavor. Jim Rohn says to pick your goals for what it will make of you to achieve it. This will require a lot of me and most specifically it will require vision. Vision and discipline are what I desire grow and master in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment