Wednesday, February 5, 2014

If you want to Change, you may need to hear this!



I want to keep this short and sweet. Sometimes no explanation is needed.

Jim Rohn has really been something special in my life. I once heard, when the student is ready the master will appear. I have been very blessed in my life to have many amazing teachers. But I never new the transmittal of ideas in a book can be the teacher you are looking for and need.

I am keeping a journal and listening to Jim Rohn's audio book, How to use a Journal, and his insights have been tremendous. I just want to share two really tremendous ideas with anyone and everyone.

1) Most of our difficulties are the result of failing to do what we could have done or in doing in haste what we should have never done. 

2)If something didn't work it maybe too late to undo the mistake but it is never too late to make adjustments and revisions in your thinking.

I look back at moments in my life where I could have learned this lesson from reading a book as opposed to learning through life but experience is the best teacher. I can still change and so can you. I also learned one thing though my own reflections today:

Just because the intent may be good does not mean the action should be taken. 

Day 8 is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment