Thursday, February 13, 2014

Change Your Perspective, Change Your Outcome




This was this morning.



And this was this morning while listening to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams

I learned an important lesson today regarding perspective. I hate the cold. I do not like winters. Maybe it is because I would rather be comfortable than inconvenienced. If you had to go through the storm today then you know what I am writing about. I usually getting angry at this experience but today I decided to listen to something good and uplifting. I chose to listen to "Happy" by Pharrell  Wiliams. I chose not to listen to the people complaining about how they would have to exert more energy today than they normally would. I do it too and I want to break that negative habit. I changed up what I normally do and I did not have to travel this morning like most people did. Many people looked angry and defeated. Tomorrow, change your perspective, how you view things, and watch a change unfold in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment