Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Living on Purpose Schedule






Here is what I want to focus on in my life and to become better on purpose. First is the area of growth and second what I  will do to grow in these areas...

My Living on Purpose Schedule

Education/Professional
Health/Fitness
Spiritual/Psychological
Relationships


Financial
Enjoy Something Beautiful


Day 2 - Walk 3 miles
Day 3 - Spend at least half an hour reading
Day 4 - Pray for an hour in Silence
Day 5 - Spend time with someone and turn my phone off for the day
Day 6 - Spend the least amount of money as possible and give it away
Day 7 - Enjoy Something Beautiful 
Day 8 - Veg out

Plan out a change! The most successful people are the ones who clearly define goals, specifically writing them down! Change on purpose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment