Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Life's Better on Purpose Schedule Week 3





This past week worked out very well. I felt much better knowing that I didn't have to think of something to do each day. If you have an issue with change I suggest planning it in a schedule! It beats thinking of something spontaneous that may not be as effective as it could be.


Same categories but I am going to switch the order around.


Education/Professional

Health/Fitness


Spiritual/Psychological


Relationships


Financial


Enjoy Something Beautiful


Relax Day



Day 16 - Read for one hour


Read "You can Heal your Life" by Louise Hay.


I am completely open to learning.


Day 17 - Enjoy Something Beautiful


Go to the Lego Exhibit.


I am surrounded by beauty.


(This I moved because museums are closed on Mondays.)


Day 18 - Focus on my Confirmation class


Prepare a detailed lesson and not just a general outline.


I am a good teacher and I learn much in teaching others.


Day 19 - Reconcile with a friend


Any barriers that I have put up, I can take down.


Day 20- Do research into an online broker


I am very good at finance.


Day 21 - Stick to an intermittent fasting diet


I am becoming more physically fit everyday.


Day 22 - Veg out


I am full of very good ideas.


Try something Newñez:


Archery lesson with my brother.




Interview:



At least 2 family members

No comments:

Post a Comment