Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Art of the Brick



Date: Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 Day 22

Today's Affirmation: "I am surrounded by beauty."

Area to improve: Appreciating Beauty

Specific Change: Enjoy something beautiful.




So I have been recently writing a lot about enjoying something beautiful and that is mainly because I think other people will find it more interesting than listening to me talk about reading an investment book. So this time I FINALLY went to The Art of the Brick Exhibit on West 44th between 7th and 8th ave. Here is the link: http://www.discoverytsx.com/exhibitions/art-of-the-brick

To be honest there is nothing I can say except there is a giant LIFE SIZE Easter Island head Lego statue that is composed of 75,450 LEGOS!!! INSANE! And that is still not the largest piece there!

I RECOMMEND THIS FOR EVERYONE!

I want you to go so bad that I will give you a discount for the exhibit:

SMART20DTS

This will save you 20% on your visit! Please do yourself a favor and check this out!














No comments:

Post a Comment