Thursday, September 26, 2013

Life's Better on Purpose Schedule Week 4



I can't tell you enough how much my life is changing for the better ever since I have been doing this blog. Things are starting to make sense and I see people growing from just me living my life this way.

Ideally I want to inspire someone to make a positive change in their life, whether it is something simple like learning something they always wanted to do or something profound like a change in one's way of thinking.

The biggest change I am learning is that I have imposed so many limitations on myself and I can remove those limitations at any moment.

Imagine what you could do if you just thought differently...

Same category but I am going to switch the order around because I find some days are working better for certain categories.

Education/Professional
Health/Fitness
Spiritual/Psychological
Relationships
Financial / Business
Enjoy Something Beautiful
Relax day

Day 23 - Finish reading a book.

Read "You can Heal your Life" by Louise Hay

I am completely open to learning.


Day 24 - Learn the steps needed to start a business.

Learn about trademarking and creating a corporation.

I am creating a successful business from the ground up.

Day 25 - Veg out day

Watch TV with girlfriend.

Our relationship is getting healthier and more life giving every moment.

Day 26 - Spend time with my mom. Possibly take a cooking class together.

The way to understand my mom better is to understand how she grew up.

Day 27- Develop a 10 week Bible Study Program

I have a deep passion for the Scriptures and I am more alive when I share that with others.

Day 28 - Go to the gym.

I am becoming more physically fit everyday

Day 29 - Enjoy something beautiful

Get tickets for an opera.

I am surrounded by beauty.

Try something Newñez:

Look into taking a cooking class.


Interview:

At least 2 family members or two coworkers.

1 comment: