Thursday, January 30, 2014

You Are The Average...

Day 2 


This is a quote from Jim Rohn

I was listening to a podcast this morning and when I heard this I dropped my jaw. Things started to click in place. I can be confrontational and many of the people who I spend my time with do not challenge me to change. 

Our Patterns Make Us Comfortable

We all fall into patterns where we become comfortable. A place where we can become lethargic and stagnant not a place where I can go to become strengthen. The word comfort comes from the root words which mean "to STRENGTHEN WITH." Another way to understand it is "to fortify something with another." Now it has become to mean something like this:


Yes I am an Anti-Snuggite! There I said it!

I have been trying to fill in my ex-videogame time with things that will make me better. I figure if I keep trying and keep taking the chance something will have to stick. Jim Rohn talks about the Law of Averages by using the Parable of the Sower. He says that finally at the end of the story the excellent seed will fall on good soil (and it ALWAYS will if you keep sowing.) This is the talk where he explains the parable of the sower and I hope it will inspire anyone!



Day 2 of no games has been successful BTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment