Wednesday, January 29, 2014

To Be Different Do Something Different


So change is difficult. 

I spent the other day playing a game called Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a gorgeous game with an amazing story that tosses you in an immense world. After playing this game for a whole day I was really sad. I could have done so much with my day. Spent time with my dad, go out, work on some personal development and instead I just wasted another day; I now have one day less. 

One day less. 

I decided that if I was going to do something to change I need to be accountable somehow. I give myself a 30 day challenge where I won't play video games. I want to report in everyday here and publicly say if I did or did not follow it. I need to do this. I need positive change and I need to cut out something very negative for me. 

So here is to change and here is something to inspire you. It inspired me so much!



"It’s your time to fly baby and if not I’m right there to catch you."

No comments:

Post a Comment