Tuesday, January 21, 2014

her


See this movie.

I know I haven't written in a while and I am still working on how come that is. Lately I have been feeling inspired and I have decided to write again. This movie, her, has truly inspired me. Simply put a man falls in love with his Artificially Intelligent Operating System and is healed and changed by love. 

See this movie.

It was the saddest and most beautiful movie I have seen. I felt it described where I am at in life and the struggle that I, and others, face. The disconnect because of social media and the general flakiness that is current in my generation, and following, has caused us to struggle for basic human needs. 

It is about wanting to make a real connection, wanting to be loved and wanting to be alive. 

I feel that I have to of the three right now and that wanting to be alive is the hardest of the three for me. I believe it comes from mainly undoing so many bad habits and patterns that block growth. This movie has inspired me to keep fighting against that horrible pattern for stunted growth. I hope this may inspire many of to be changed and transformed by love no matter where we find it. 


I need to work on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment